Search This Blog

Saturday, December 3, 2016

Happy holidays with a free pattern and sale from Kaleidoscope Art&Gifts!

It's that magical time of year again, and I have something exciting to offer you!


Download my Hadley Hooded Shrug crochet pattern for free HERE from 12:01am EST to 11:59 PST on Sunday 12/4/2016.

(if for some reason the link above didn't work, go HERE [add the pattern to your cart] and enter code: 12Days2016FREE AT CHECKOUT (I will not be issuing refunds for buyer errors during the purchase process)

PLUS...

40% off ALL of my other patterns (including eBooks!!!). Find my pattern library HERE and add the ones you love to your cart, the discount will be taken off automatically at checkout!


***NOTE: If you're taking advantage of the free Hadley Hooded Shrug pattern offer AND the 40% off sale, you'll need to process them in separate transactions.

For more #12DaysOfChristmas crochet fun, head over to Ambassador Crochet!